STOP THE YULIN FESTIVAL TOWELPreço normal $80.00 Preço promocional $52.99 Economize $27.01
Frete calculado no checkout.
EACH YEAR, THOUSANDS OF DOGS ARE CAPTURED AND TRANSPORTED UNDER HORRIFIC CONDITIONS, BOUND FOR THE ANNUAL DOG MEAT FESTIVAL IN YULIN
The Yulin festival is an annual 10-day event where over 10000 dogs are confined to crowded cages without food or water until they are killed—often beaten and their throats slit—to ultimately be eaten. Many of these dogs are stolen pets. Cat meat, fresh lychees and liquor are also available at the festival.
Sadly the Yulin dog festival will keep going on for more and more years to come.
Dogs and cats (mostly stolen pets and strays) will be trapped, caged, crushed, clubbed, boiled, blowtorched, mutilated and skinned.
URGENT SUPPORT AND ACTION IS NEEDED FROM YOU TODAY. LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND SAVE OUR DOGS.
How did it start?
The first festival took place in 2009 to mark the summer solstice. Dog eating is traditional in China, and according to folklore eating the meat during the summer months brings luck and good health. Some also believe dog meat can ward off diseases and heighten men’s sexual performance.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP SUPPORT AND END THIS?
For each towel sold, we are donating directly to charities that are constantly battling to end the Yulin dog festival and helping to save these animals.
THIS WILL GO TOWARDS:
- Helping to cover costs of vet bills, medicines and food to help look after recused dogs and cats.
- Covering transport costs and pay for shelter rent for all rescued animals.
- The building of new shelter homes for rescued animals.
- The coordination of teams to go out and rescue dogs from slaughterhouses and meat trucks.
URGENT SUPPORT AND ACTION IS NEEDED TODAY!
All orders take 7-10 working days to arrive.
• 52% cotton, 48% polyester
• Made in China. Printed in the USA
• Printed on one side only
• The non-printed side is made of terry fabric, making the towel more water-absorbent