POACHERS HAVE KILLED AT LEAST NINE RHINOS IN SOUTH AFRICA AND SIX IN BOTSWANA SINCE LAST YEAR
Lockdown appears to have given rhino poachers free time to regroup and plan strikes. Why? Because the playing field is in their favour and they won’t have as many problems moving around
COVID-19 has affected income for rhino conservancies like never before. The unprecedented overnight loss of tourism has caused devastating effects on budgets, impacting everyday activities and long-term plans. COVID-19 pandemic has closed down the global tourism industry almost overnight.
URGENT SUPPORT AND ACTION IS NEEDED FROM YOU TODAY. LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND SAVE OUR RHINOS.
Rhino conservations heavily rely on income from tourism. Since we are now no longer able to travel due to COVID-19.
WHERE WILL THE INCOME COME FROM? THIS IS WHY WE DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP.
FOR EACH SAVE OUR RHINOS SHORTS SOLD, WE DONATE DIRECTLY TO RHINO CHARITIES ACROSS AFRICA.
THIS WILL GO TOWARDS:
- Protecting rhinos from the threat of poachers
- Essential food and medication for a rhino orphan
- Preserve and develop sustainable habitats for rhinos.
- Training of anti-poaching teams and tracking dogs
URGENT SUPPORT AND ACTION IS NEEDED FROM YOU TODAY. LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND SAVE OUR RHINOS. EACH PAIR OF SHORTS WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
• Fabric weight: 5 oz/yd² (169.5 g/m²)
• Four-way stretch water-repellent microfiber fabric
• 6.5’’ inseam
• Elastic waistband with a flat white drawstring
• Mesh side pockets
• Blank product components in Mexico sourced from China and Mexico
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
|Waist (inches)||29 ⅞||31 ½||33 ⅛||36 ¼||39 ⅜||42 ½||45 ⅝|
|Hips (inches)||37||38 ⅝||40 ⅛||43 ¼||46 ½||49 ⅝||52 ¾|