POACHERS HAVE KILLED AT LEAST NINE RHINOS IN SOUTH AFRICA AND SIX IN BOTSWANA SINCE LAST YEAR
Lockdown appears to have given rhino poachers free time to regroup and plan strikes. Why? Because the playing field is in their favour and they won’t have as many problems moving around
COVID-19 has affected income for rhino conservancies like never before. The unprecedented overnight loss of tourism has caused devastating effects on budgets, impacting everyday activities and long-term plans. COVID-19 pandemic has closed down the global tourism industry almost overnight.
URGENT SUPPORT AND ACTION IS NEEDED FROM YOU TODAY. LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND SAVE OUR RHINOS.
Rhino conservations heavily rely on income from tourism. Since travel is now more restricted this means less money comes in for tourism
WHERE WILL THE INCOME COME FROM? THIS IS WHY WE DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP.
FOR PAIR OF JOGGING BOTTOMS SOLD, WE DONATE DIRECTLY TO RHINO CHARITIES ACROSS AFRICA.
THIS WILL GO TOWARDS:
- Protecting rhinos from the threat of poachers
- Essential food and medication for a rhino orphan
- Preserve and develop sustainable habitats for rhinos.
- Training of anti-poaching teams and tracking dogs
URGENT SUPPORT AND ACTION IS NEEDED FROM YOU TODAY. LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND SAVE OUR RHINOS. EACH PAIR OF JOGGING BOTTOMS WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
• Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• Tapered fit
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• 1×1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast color drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
• Blank product sourced from El Salvador or Honduras
|Waist width (inches)||11||13||15||17||19|
|Inseam length (inches)||31||31 ½||32||32 ½||33|
|Waist width (cm)||28||33||38||43||48|
|Inseam length (cm)||79||80||81||83||84|