Canned hunting is the hunting of captive-bred animals in a confined area from which they cannot escape.
In the lion breeding industry, paying volunteers are recruited to help hand-rear captive-bred lion cubs under the false impression that they will eventually be released into the wild. Tourists pay to take selfies while petting cubs or walking with lions. Ultimately, many of the animals will be shot by paying hunters, and this is the sad reality.
Lions are facing an unprecedented crisis…There are around 12,000 lions in captivity, while there are just 3,000 in the wild, This is why we need your help.
WE DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP TODAY TO HELP SAVE OUR LIONS AND END THIS ALL
FOR EACH MASK SOLD, WE DONATE DIRECTLY TO CHARITIES THAT OPPOSE CANNED HUNTING BY RUNNING CAMPAIGNS TO END THE CAPTIVE BREEDING OF LIONS AND OTHER PREDATORS FOR CAPTIVE HUNTING AND OTHER FORMS OF COMMERCIAL EXPLOITATION.
THIS WILL TOWARDS:
1. Coordination of teams to go out to suspected areas under law and save endangered lions and lion Cubs which are bred into this cruel sport.2. Educating people around the world specifically in South Africa about the truth behind canned lion hunting - this helps to stop people engaging in such sports.3. Facilitating rescued animals directly to Karoo Wildlife Centre. and also paying for treatment of lions.
• 100% supersoft polyester microfiber
• Fabric weight: 2.4–2.5 oz/yd² (80-85 g/m²)
• Nose wire that helps adjust the mask
• Elastic bands with PVC earloop size regulators
• Pocket for a filter or napkin
• Washable and reusable
|Height (inches)||7 ⅛|
|Width (inches)||7 ¼|
|Earloop circumference (inches)||11 ¾|
|Earloop circumference (cm)||30|