SAVE OUR LEOPARDS T-SHIRT - for each t-shirt sold we donate directly to charities constantly battling to end this horror
REVEALING ONE OF THE MOST BRUTAL INDUSTRIES IN THE WORLD... LEOPARD POACHING.
Leopards, including Snow Leopards, Amur Leopards, and Spotted Leopards, are all under threat from poaching and illegal trade. Of these, the Snow Leopard Panthera uncia is one of the most vulnerable to extinction, with approximately only 4,000 left in the wild This is why we urgently need your help today!
The demand for leopard parts does not seem to be changing and will continue to rise until we all work together to end this
For those still following the ancient traditions of their culture, the leopard skin has become an important symbol and a relatively recent fashion which over the past one hundred years has encouraged demand for ceremonial outfits made with leopard skins.
Leopards are facing an unprecedented crisis with numbers drastically low. For a better understanding, there are now between 4,080-6,590 snow leopards and less than 100 Amur leopards left in the wild
WE DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP TODAY TO HELP SAVE OUR LEOPARDS AND END THIS ALL
FOR EACH END LEOPARD POACHING T-SHIRT SOLD, WE DONATE DIRECTLY TO LEOPARD CHARITIES WORLDWIDE.
THIS WILL GO TOWARDS:
- Helping to train rangers in anti-poaching patrols and wildlife monitoring skills.
- Working with local communities to protect leopards habitats from the threat of poachers.
- The use of equipment to effectively track snow leopards with GPS collars
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|