The COVID-19 pandemic hasn’t just been tough for humans - it's been putting Rhinos in real jeopardy. With only 5,500 black rhinos left... it's proving incredibly difficult.
Since the pandemic has started, this has already activated poachers -due to demand for rhino horns in China and parts of Asia after the pandemic-induced slump is over.
POACHERS HAVE KILLED AT LEAST NINE RHINOS IN SOUTH AFRICA AND SIX IN BOTSWANA SINCE LAST YEAR
COVID-19 has affected income for rhino conservancies like never before. The unprecedented overnight loss of tourism has caused devastating effects on budgets, impacting everyday activities and long-term plans. COVID-19 pandemic has closed down the global tourism industry almost overnight.
URGENT SUPPORT AND ACTION IS NEEDED FROM YOU TODAY. LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND SAVE OUR RHINOS.
Rhino conservations heavily rely on income from tourism which has severely decreased.
WHERE WILL THE INCOME COME FROM? THIS IS WHY WE DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP.
FOR EACH SAVE OUR RHINOS T-SHIRT SOLD, WE DONATE DIRECTLY TO RHINO CHARITIES ACROSS AFRICA.
THIS WILL GO TOWARDS:
- Protecting rhinos from the threat of poachers
- Essential food and medication for a rhino orphan
- Preserve and develop sustainable habitats for rhinos.
- Training of anti-poaching teams and tracking dogs
URGENT SUPPORT AND ACTION IS NEEDED FROM YOU TODAY. LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND SAVE OUR RHINOS. EACH T-SHIRT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|