STOP THE FIGHT AND SAVE THE DOGS OF UKRAINE DELUXE FRAMED POSTERPreço normal €377,95
REVEALING THE SHOCKING REALITY FOR DOG SHELTERS IN UKRAINE
MANY DOG SHELTERS IN UKRAINE HAVE BEEN BOMBED AND SOME PUPPIES HAVE BEEN BURNED ALIVE
As the war smashes cities and uproots lives, taking care of the legions of cats, dogs, gerbils, parrots, and other furry remnants of normal life is a HUGE challenge.
Many animals are now homeless, wounded and without food though and still in a red war zone surrounded by shelling and gunfire.
It’s not just pet owners who are putting themselves at risk; so is the network of volunteers trying to keep supply lines open to them.
The conflict has forced shelters and rescue groups across Ukraine to rethink how they can continue working.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP SUPPORT AND END THIS?
For each DELUXE FRAMED sold, this goes directly to Priiut Best of friends, a private animal shelter in Ukraine
URGENT SUPPORT IS NEEDED FROM YOU ALL TODAY TO HELP SAVE THESE INNOCENT ANIMALS!
FOR EACH DELUXE FRAMED POSTER SOLD THIS WILL GO TOWARDS:
- Buying food for the People, animal's dogs(600-700) and cats (200) who are working directly on site.
- Rebuilding the shelter later in the future
- Buying petrol, to locate and save more animals
All orders take 7-12 days to arrive
• 0.26 mm (10.3 mil) thick
• Black and white frame made from semi-hardwood alder
• Oak frame made from solid oak
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• 21 × 30cm posters are size A4
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia