UP TO 350 MILLION ANIMAL PARTS ARE ILLEGALLY BOUGHT AND SOLD ON THE BLACK MARKET EACH YEAR
Wildlife smuggling is estimated at $7.8bn to $10bn a year, according to the U.S. State Department. Smuggled wildlife is an increasing global demand; it is estimated that the US, China, and the European Union are the places with the highest demand.
Products demanded by the trade include exotic pets, food, traditional medicine, clothing, and jewellery made from animals tusks, fins, skins, shells, horns, and internal organs.
URGENT SUPPORT AND ACTION IS NEEDED FROM YOU TODAY. LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND SAVE OUR ANIMALS.
The illegal animal trade is also often unsustainable, harming wild populations of animals and plants and pushing endangered species toward extinction. Endangered animals and plants are often the target of wildlife crime because of their rarity and increased economic value.
HOW DOES ANIMAL TRAFFICKING AFFECT THE WORLD?
When endangered species are involved, any poaching or harvesting of that species to supply the illegal trade risks the species becoming extinct.
THIS IS WHY WE URGENTLY NEED YOUR SUPPORT AND ACTION TODAY!
FOR EACH T-SHIRT SOLD, WE DONATE DIRECTLY TO CHARITIES WHO OPPOSE AND WORK TOWARDS ENDING THE ANIMAL TRADE
THIS MONEY WILL GO TOWARDS:
- Working to eliminate environmental crime, including trafficking wildlife across borders
- Growing teams to rescue animals from poachers and the illegal wildlife trade.
- Employing a number of personnel to monitor the wildlife markets in Asia
URGENT SUPPORT AND ACTION IS NEEDED FROM YOU TODAY. LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND SAVE OUR ANIMALS. EACH T-SHIRT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
All orders usually take between 7-12 days to be delivered
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|