MOUNTAIN GORILLA NUMBERS ARE NOW DESPERATELY LOW AND WE NEED TO ENSURE WE PRESERVE THESE BEAUTIFUL ANIMALS AND PREVENT EXTINCTION
Apes are being killed to primarily to supply high-end demand for meat in urban centers, where the consumption of ape meat is considered to be prestigious amongst the wealthy elite.
Although gorillas may constitute only a small proportion of all animals killed for the bushmeat trade, they present easy targets for hunters, and in many areas gorillas are favoured by hunters because of the weight of saleable meat.
URGENT SUPPORT AND ACTION IS NEEDED FROM YOU TODAY. LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND SAVE OUR MOUNTAIN GORILLAS.
WHERE WILL THE INCOME COME FROM? THIS IS WHY WE DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP.
FOR EACH SAVE OUR GORILLAS T-SHIRT SOLD, WE DONATE DIRECTLY TO GORILLA CHARITIES ACROSS AFRICA.
THIS WILL GO TOWARDS:
- Supporting anti-poaching activities in Rwanda and Congo
- Funding towards camera traps to monitor and protect critically endangered gorillas
- Funding tracker equipment for an entire year
URGENT SUPPORT AND ACTION IS NEEDED FROM YOU TODAY. LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND SAVE OUR GORILLAS. EACH T-SHIRT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Save our Gorillas T-shirts usually takes between 2-4 weeks to be delivered
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the centre
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|