REVEALING ONE OF THE MOST BARBARIC INDUSTRIES ON EARTH... RHINO POACHING
Rhinoceros poaching in Africa is the illegal act of slaughtering rhinoceros in return to sell their horns to the far east.
Over 7,100 African rhinos have been killed by poaching in the last 10 years – that's around 2 every day.
Poaching gangs are becoming increasingly sophisticated. In some cases, using helicopters to track the rhinos, and once the animals are shot with guns or tranquilizing darts, their horns are removed using chainsaws, and quickly airlifted away. The whole operation can take as little as 10 minutes, and if the rhino isn't already dead, it will often bleed to death. This is why we need your help!
From 2007-2014 the country experienced an exponential rise in rhino poaching – a growth of more than 9,000%
South Africa holds the majority of the world’s rhinos and has been the country hit hardest by poaching criminals, with more than 1,000 rhinos killed each year
According to traditional Chinese texts, rhino horn has been used in Chinese medicine for more than 2,000 years and is used to treat things such as fever, rheumatism, gout, and other disorders. Despite all these claims, this is not true. Rhino horn is made up primarily of keratin – a protein found in hair, fingernails, and animal hooves.
URGENT SUPPORT AND ACTION IS NEEDED FROM YOU TODAY. LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND SAVE OUR RHINOS.
The existence of the rhinoceros continues to decline and there are only a few remaining. In total, there are about 30,000 rhinos in the world.
WE DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP TODAY TO HELP SAVE OUR RHINOS AND END THIS
FOR EACH TANK TOP SOLD WILL GO TOWARDS:
1. Protecting rhinos from the threat of poachers. This will help to further decrease the number of rhino poaching cases.
2. Essential food and medication for a rhino orphan
3. Preserve and develop sustainable habitats for rhinos, allowing them to live their lives as it once was.
4. Training of anti-poaching teams and tracking dogs to help detect poachers and save more rhinos.
URGENT SUPPORT AND ACTION IS NEEDED FROM YOU TODAY. LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND SAVE OUR RHINOS. EACH TANK TOP WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
• 100% combed and ringspun cotton • Tri-blends are 50% polyester/25% combed/25% ringspun cotton/rayon • Fabric weight: 4.2 oz/yd² (142.40 g/m²), triblends: 3.8 oz/yd² (90.07 g/m²) • 30 singles thread weight • Side-seamed, unisex sizing • Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, or the US