END TROPHY HUNTING T-SHIRTPrecio habitual $70.00 Precio de oferta $35.99 Guardar $34.01
REVEALING ONE OF THE MOST BRUTAL INDUSTRIES ON EARTH.. TROPHY HUNTING.
Trophy hunting is the hunting of wild animals, with the trophy being the animal or part of the animal kept and displayed, to represent the success of the hunt.
More than 1.7 million animals, including lions, elephants and endangered rhinos, have been slaughtered in the past decade.
Claims by trophy hunters that they are primarily concerned about wildlife conservation or animal management are HIGHLY misleading. They're only bringing more endangered animals to the brink of extinction.
WE URGENTLY NEED YOUR HELP TODAY BEFORE WE LOSE MORE ENDANGERED ANIMALS!
Trophy hunters don’t target problems or surplus animals; instead, they covet those animals with the most impressive traits – the largest tusks, or the darkest manes.
This removes key individuals, severely disrupting animal families and populations.
URGENT SUPPORT AND ACTION IS NEEDED FROM YOU TODAY. MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND END TROPHY HUNTING.
Trophy hunting is not a conservation or animal management tool, nor does it contribute significant funds to conservation programmes or local communities; it's a cruel act towards animals.
Even in the face of extinction, species are still being hunted every day in order to serve as a trophy... Enough Is Enough.
THIS IS WHY WE DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP.
FOR EACH T-SHIRT SOLD THIS WILL GO TOWARDS:
- Providing further support to anti-poaching teams in Africa to help reduce the number of hunting cases.
- Providing effective care for rescued animals
- Supporting charity campaigns to effectively enforce existing national and international laws against trophy hunting, with tough penalties for offenders.
All orders take 7 days to arrive.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|