END CANNED LION HUNTING TOWELPrecio habitual $79.00 Precio de oferta $52.99 Guardar $26.01
Canned hunting is the hunting of captive-bred animals in a confined area from which they cannot escape.
Due to South Africa’s barbaric big cat industry, there are currently four times the amount of lions in captivity than in the wild. The lions who are born into captivity go on to lead miserable, brutal existences before their fate is decided by trophy hunters or wildlife traffickers. This is why we need your help!
More than 8,000 captive-bred lions are kept in more than 250 breeding facilities in South Africa, where they are exploited for profit at every stage of their lives.
In the lion breeding industry, paying volunteers are recruited to help hand-rear captive-bred lion cubs under the false impression that they will eventually be released into the wild. Tourists pay to take selfies while petting cubs or walking with lions. Ultimately, many of the animals will be shot by paying hunters, and this is the sad reality.
Lions are facing an unprecedented crisis…There are around 12,000 lions in captivity, while there are just 3,000 in the wild, This is why we need your help.
WE DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP TODAY TO HELP SAVE OUR LIONS AND END THIS ALL
FOR EACH TOWEL SOLD, WE DONATE DIRECTLY TO CHARITIES THAT OPPOSE CANNED HUNTING BY RUNNING CAMPAIGNS TO END THE CAPTIVE BREEDING OF LIONS AND OTHER PREDATORS FOR CAPTIVE HUNTING AND OTHER FORMS OF COMMERCIAL EXPLOITATION.
THIS WILL TOWARDS:
1. Coordination of teams to go out to suspected areas under law and save endangered lions and lion Cubs which are bred into this cruel sport.
2. Educating people around the world specifically in South Africa about the truth behind canned lion hunting - this helps to stop people engaging in such sports.
3. Facilitating rescued animals directly to Karoo Wildlife Centre. and also paying for treatment of lions.
• Available in one size: 30”x60”
• 52% cotton, 48% polyester
• Made in China. Printed in the USA
• Printed on one side only
• The non-printed side is made of terry fabric, making the towel more water-absorbent