The baby elephant is slowly recovering after suffering from deep gashes that go from her mouth to her ears
Elephant numbers have dropped by 62% over the last decade, and they could be mostly extinct by the end of the next decade
AN ESTIMATED 100 AFRICAN ELEPHANTS ARE BRUTALLY SLAUGHTERED EACH DAY BY POACHERS SEEKING IVORY.
The ivory trade is a complicated issue and most trade is illegal. Still, you can find ivory in markets around Africa and Asia, and even in the US and Europe.
URGENT SUPPORT AND ACTION IS NEEDED FROM YOU TODAY. LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND SAVE OUR ELEPHANTS.
WHY WE SHOULD PROTECT ELEPHANTS?
AT THE CURRENT RATE THE AFRICAN ELEPHANT WILL BE EXTINCT IN 11 YEARS. WE NEED YOUR HELP TO END THIS!
FOR EACH SAVE OUR ELEPHANTS BRACELET SOLD, WE DONATE DIRECTLY TO ELEPHANT CHARITIES ACROSS AFRICA.
THIS WILL GO TOWARDS:
- Securing a future for elephants and work to sustain the areas in which they live
- Creating a sustainable future for elephants by supporting “conservation, education, research and management programs worldwide
- Working with community members to help take care of the elephants
URGENT SUPPORT AND ACTION IS NEEDED FROM YOU TODAY. LET'S MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND SAVE OUR ELEPHANTS. EACH BRACELET WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
• Sterling silver (AG-925) pendant and chain with coating
• Nickel-free pendant, chain, and coating
• Pendant size: 0.28'' x 1.22'' (7 x 31 mm)
• Pendant thickness: 0.02'' (0.5 mm)
• Pendant is connected to the chain with open jump rings
• Spring ring clasp closure
• Packed in an eco-friendly black leatherette-covered box with a magnetic closure and cloth inlay
|Pendant length (inches)||1 ¼|
|Chain length (inches)||5 ⅞|
|Pendant length (cm)||3|
|Chain length (cm)||15|